Our services include but are not limited to:
· Clutter control
· Space planning
· Wardrobe organising
· Space clearing
· Paper Management/Admin Assistance
People who may find our service useful could be:
· Full time workers/shift workers where a life change or lack of time has impacted on their ideal lifestyle
· People leaving their homes for example elderly downsizing, moving to residential care, bereavement, eviction, emigration
· People with a disability, physical or physiological, unable to tackle the issues contributing to effects on their health and wellbeing
· People threatened with eviction
· Chronic hoarders/Attachment disorder sufferers
We are not a cleaning service but will happily make sure the area that we have organised is cleaned as we go so it can look its best.
Any discarded or donated items we are unable to remove from the property as a waste carrier licence is required. We can however help arrange other services for this.
The Consultation fee is £20.00 payable on booking which is refunded off first bill if you decide to continue to work with us.
Pricing is normally set on an hourly rate depending on staff required. This will be agreed at consultation.
Contact us today for a consultation and start living life again.